News and Newsletters
News about Runkle Consulting, and our newsletter archive.
Below are various links to news about our firm and employees.
- Building USAF ‘Expeditionary Bases for Operation Enduring Freedom-Afghanistan, 2001-2002
This paper was written for Air and Space Power Journal in November 2005 and includes quotes from Mr. Runkle about his experience in building in the United Arab Emirates.
- One Team One Fight
An article written by Mr. Runkle for Air Force Civil Engineer magazine about building up Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates to meet the needs of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- George Runkle Stationed In Kuwait
An article written about Mr. Runkle and his son who crossed paths in Kuwait while his son was enroute to a year combat tour in Iraq.
- Foundation Failures, How They Are Repaired and Choosing a Contractor – an article written by Mr. Runkle published in Helical Pier World
- Builder News, Design Friday: Shipping Container, in progress – an article on Builder News Blog about the second shipping container house we designed in Atlanta.
- Our Client, 3twenty Solutions is featured in the hit Canadian reality TV show, The Dragon’s Den.
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution mentions us in its article about Modular Homes
- Another article about the house in Atlanta here in the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- This is a site with some great pictures from our second container home in Atlanta.
- This is an interesting article about our house in Connecticut published in The Hartford Courant
- Here’s an article written during the approval process of our second container house in Connecticut in The New Haven Independent